Canon PIXMA MG 5320 Driver Setup and Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG 5320 Driver Setup and Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5320|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable Disc.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2 , Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print11 , Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing9 , Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, PIXMA Cloud Link, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5320 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg5320.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA MG 5320 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG 5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 5320 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 5320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 5320 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 5320 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 5320 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG 5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5320 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5320 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5320 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG 5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|